So, today was the adventure of finding the bus station. I want to know where it is so that come Saturday I will be able to easily find my way there and onto the right bus to visit the town of Noia and a small church there. It took me over an hour to find the front door, though I found the back of it fairly easily! Smile.. Someone had told me the bus station was only about a kilometer from the train station. The Train station is quite near to where I am living and is no trouble to find... Smile.. I figured I'd just walk to the train station and then follow the road a ways to the bus station. Should have just followed the map, because I ended up taking the long way to the bus station which is already a good 30-40 minute walk from my house. Grin... Oh well, it was quite an adventure and I wanted the exercise. Guess I can't complain about not getting to go running in a while, when I walk miles & hours around a city trying to find things. Smile..
I'm can definitely say that I'm getting braver and more confident in where I am, and how to go where I want to go. PTL!!! That is a blessing. I'm becoming less and less concerned with getting lost. There are still things that I haven't gotten the confidence to do yet...silly really, but there are some things that I just would rather have someone to do with me. Given time, I'll get there.. Grin...
So, I'm going to throw some pictures in here of the view that I saw today. Quite lovely really.. It was great to have the sun shining for the first day since Saturday at least! PTL!!! Better scoot as I have some English classes for the girls to prep a bit. God bless.... Ciao
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment