Sunday, January 6, 2008

Catch up...


So, don´t have much time to update this, but wanted to let you all know that I am doing fabulous! Life is such an adventure here. Sometimes I think people forget that I have never experienced some of their holidays and forget to tell me what to expect for the holiday. They celebrate "Christmas" from December 24 night until Jan 6th... Then January 7th is the start of all the major sales in the shops all over! So needless to say, the family I live with has been on one huge holiday for two weeks now. Today is the last day and then I believe that we will be headed home back to Santiago. We have been spending the two week vacation from school and work to celebrate the holidays with Irene´s family in Lugo. I spent about 4 days in Noia with friends over New Year´s. That was a blast and I have many stories to tell and things to catch you all up on.. Once I get back to Santiago I will update this much outdated blog and you all will have much reading and catching up to do. Grin... For now I am behind, but I promise to update it soon. Hopefully within the week!

I really appreciate all your prayers over this holiday season. It has been filled with much learning, many good times, and more challenges. PTL!!! I have close to 200 pictures now from the last two weeks...of course those won´t all be going on my blog, but I´ll try to pick the best and show you all..

Look forward to updating you on all that I´ve been blessed to experience. The Lord is still teaching me much through all my experiences.. It is wonderful though also very humbling. He is using things I took for granted in my upbringing to show me areas in my life and relationship with Him that need to be worked on. PTL!!! How exciting!

Until later when I can write more.. God bless you all! Happy New Year!! Can hardly believe that it is already 2008. I remember when I could hardly fathom the year 2010 and now it is just on the horizon for us...

No comments: