Here for your protection!!
So, last I updated this I was returning from an amazing time in Washington DC... This past week I spent my days at a Coast Guard smallboat station riding along with the crew on their daily patrols and various other jobs upon the sea. It was quite a week. I enjoyed riding along in a fast, zippy little 25 foot boat while the crew re-vamped their patrol routes and such in the navigator equipment on board. I also was given the opportunity to ride along in a 41foot boat on another crew's daily patrol. During this patrol the crew showed me how to pivot the boat off the dock and let me take her out and follow the track.
Ever had lightly battered, fried pickle slices?? Yummy!!
Finally on Friday I was unable to carry on and requested to leave work early to go home and sleep the rest of the day. Arriving home around 8:30am, I was in bed by 9 and slept till noon, then another three hours in the afternoon.. Guess I picked something up while I was in D.C. and had never quite gotten my feet back under me to fight it off. Feeling much better after a lot of good sleep.
Finally on Friday I was unable to carry on and requested to leave work early to go home and sleep the rest of the day. Arriving home around 8:30am, I was in bed by 9 and slept till noon, then another three hours in the afternoon.. Guess I picked something up while I was in D.C. and had never quite gotten my feet back under me to fight it off. Feeling much better after a lot of good sleep.
Hard @ work!! This is the view from where I was working...
Well, this should get you up to date for now. God bless you all.. Keep in touch!!
No comments:
Post a Comment