Today was most likely my last day to walk to the University for Spanish classes. There is yet another class on Thursday that I could make it to, but it is review for the exam that I won't be here to take and I've other things to fill my time, so figure I won't be going....grin....not sad about not being here for the exam. BG. Anyway, all that to say that nearly each day that I've gone to the University I have walked (speed walking normally) past this man who plays his violin in front of an outdoor cafe. I always love to hear him, but normally am in a hurry to get home for lunch and work, so I have never stopped to just listen. Anyway...today being one of the last times I will pass by there, I decided to throw some money in his violin case and stop to listen and tape his lovely music.. I thought I'd share it with you guys. Not sure how great it will be as I have only previewed it on my camera...but hope you enjoy a taste of the Spanish street. There are often people playing music along the streets in the old part of town. It is quite lovely and varies in instruments...meaning, it isn't just one type of intrument but rather a variety such as guitar, bagpipes, violin, accordion, etc... It's fun and lovely...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow--he's really good! He must just enjoy playing on the street because I'm sure he could (and probably does) get a job playing professionally.
Post a Comment