PICTURES FOR YOU TO ENJOY!!!
We went out for a drink while waiting to go to a lunch we were invited to after church...
After lunch...pretty satisfied looking huh?? We had a yellowish rice with shrimp, clams, and other meats and veggies mixed in. Something I haven't figured out is why they leave the shrimp and clams in their shells...grin...
We took a picnic weekend before last to a pretty area outside of the city... Good times. I just love hanging out with these girls..
Celia and I at the picnic...basically it was a picnic with the Bible study I go to on Thursdays...

Youth group hanging out at the river...Some forgot their swimsuits (maybe that was an excuse not to get in)...
This last weekend I had a few days free because it was a holiday and the girls were out of school, so while the family was gone to visit family in Lugo...I took advantage of my time and spent most of it running around with Susi and other friends.. Here are some pics of one of our days out exploring a small waterfall and old mill area that is now a park for visitors.


Not sure we ever grow up all the way and pretty sure I don't want to...smile...We were picking on Juan because he almost always has his sunglasses on, even when it's cloudy and they are not necessary...smile...
Yeah, that's me up there... I saw that rock jutting out up there and just had to get up there if it was possible...
Me and Susi...she is truely a blessing to me...
We had a special speaker from Argentina this past weekend.. She gave a special meeting on Saturday afternoon specifically for the ladies at the church. The gals at church decided to prepare a dance..
After the picnic, Susi and I met up with the church youth to go a river... And yes, from the picture you can see that I jumped (not thrown) in...the only girl who was willing or crazy enough to jump into the frigid, flowing river...It felt fantastic!
Check out the rainbow in the falls...
So, yeah, I know I'm a little behind on updating you guys on life here in Spain. I'll try to get to that soon... I've been keeping pretty busy these days.. Thought I'd at least put some pics on here for you all to enjoy. God bless..
No comments:
Post a Comment