Friday, February 1, 2008

Faith: Encouragement to me!

Faith is a forward focus on God, His Word, and His promises. But faith also looks back at the blessings of God to gain strength. Faith allows us to flee confidently to God when in truble and to abide in Him for protection.
I was reading my Bible and ran across this in the notes. I found it very encouraging and thought I'd share it with you all... I like the part about faith looking back at what God has done because the Lord has taught me a bit about remembering His works in my life...for example He told the Israelites to remember His works and gave them festivals to help remember, so that they would not depart from their God. It was when they failed to remember that they strayed from the Lord their God. Anyway...something to meditate upon.. God bless you all...
More to come soon concerning the happenings here. The Lord continues to challenge, provide for, and bless me here!! PTL!!!

No comments: