Monday, July 21, 2008

US COAST GUARD!!!

YES!!! I'm finally getting this new adventure of my life started. I will be doing my best to update this blog as I am able in order to let you all know what I am up to and all that the Lord is teaching me through this new adventure.

As many of you already know, I begin August 7th in New London, CT. I will be flying out of Springfield, MO August 6th at 10:49am (praying no delayed or canceled flights). As of today, if I have counted correctly, I have 16 days before I take off. As you can probably imagine, I'm slightly nervous and doing my best not to take my nerves out on friends, family, or anyone else who I come in contact with. I would greatly appreciate your prayers as I wait and get all the finishing details together. I'm not the greatest with goodbyes, so that's also a matter of prayer. I thank you all for your emails and encouragement. I LOVE IT!!

I realized that I failed to include my new mailing address in the newsy letter that I recently sent out. At this point, I am unsure as to how much access to or time for internet that I will have so I thought I'd include my new mailing address... Besides, it's cool looking!! Grin...

OC Jonna Clouse
US Coast Guard Academy
Officer Candidate School
43 Mohegan Ave
New London, CT 06320-4195

Well, that's all for now. Just wanted to get this blog started out on the right track. Grin. God bless you all as you continue to follow Christ!!

No comments: